Why did why did the turkey volunteer to be the drummer in the popular bird band?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why did why did the turkey volunteer to be the drummer in the popular bird band?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why did why did the turkey volunteer to be the drummer in the popular bird band?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ Why did the turkey volunteered to be a drummer in a very popular band?
he had his own drumsticks
- What is the most popular form of eating turkey?
- What is the most popular way to eat leftover turkey?
- Where is the most popular place for holidays in turkey?
▶️ Is turkey a chicken or bird?
The turkey is a large bird in the genus Meleagris, native to North America. There are two extant turkey species: the wild turkey (Meleagris gallopavo) of eastern and central North America and the ocellated turkey (Meleagris ocellata) of the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico.
- Where to put thermometer probe in a turkey when cooking the bird in the oven?
- Do people in turkey eat turkey?
- Does turkey have turkey for thanksgiving?
▶️ What is the most popular food in turkey?
- Baklava. Dating back to the Ottoman Empire, baklava is one of the most iconic Turkish dishes and a must for anyone with a sweet tooth…
- Şiş kebap. 'Kebab' is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of street eats, but the most famous is the skewered şiş kebap…
- Does turkey have turkey in it?
- Is butterball turkey roast real turkey?
- Is turkey same as turkey roll?
1 other answer
Because he had the drumsticks
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Why did why did the turkey volunteer to be the drummer in the popular bird band?» so you can surely find the answer!
Where is the bursa of fabricius located in a bird?
- The Bursa of Fabricius is an organ that is unique to birds and is the only site for B cell differentiation and maturation. Located in the rump of birds, this organ is full of stem cells and very active in young birds but atrophies after six months.
Why is antalya so popular?
While resorts like Didim on the Aegean coast, cater for the Brits, Antalya attracts many nationalities because of its multicultural ambience… Antalya was one of the first regions in Turkey to embrace tourism in the early 1980s, so locals have become experts at what they do, making Antalya popular in the process.
Are turkey legs at fairs really turkey?
Turkey legs come from big birds (apologies to the Henson Company, but no connection) in the upper mid-west. Contrary to rumor these treats do not come the much larger Emu, but are, in fact, real turkey.
Do turkey vultures eat dead turkey vultures?
no, they do not it depends on if they are hungry enough.
How does turkey celebrate christmas in turkey?
Not, Since Turkey has Islamic populatin of 99%.
Is fresh turkey better than frozen turkey?
absolutely not !
Do people put turkey dressing in turkey soup?
You can put little bits of dressing in your soup if you like...it's your soup, you can do anything you want. But the soup won't be ruined if you toss some dressing in it while cooking, not too much. The dressing will largely dissolve but the flavor of dressing will remain and the soup will have more body.I pesonaly throw EVERYTHING - Reasonably - with the stock.Put Carcass in the largest pot you have. Fill pot 3/4 full water. I add 3 small cans of chicken stock (to gallons of soup - I have a BIG pot). Throw spice in there, (salt peper, garlic, 2 tbs powder chicken gravy, italin spice anything you like) just a little to start with. Put some dressing, gravy, stuffing all but turkey pieces. An onion or two, chopped celery and let it roll for a few hours, say medium heat. After that, taste and see if more salt, pepper and spices.After that pull carcass out and let cool a bit and get as much meat off the bones with out getting any bones. I strain soup to make sure no bones. Put broth back in stock pot and add you veggies (onions, carrots, corn, celery, ect.) and taste for flavor. Add turkey and let rol on med heat for an hour or two till hard veggies done.I have found, unless you want to have a thick stew like soup, boil noodles separately and add at serving time.NOW eat! Hope you enjoy...
How is the country turkey spelled in turkey?
The country Turkey is spelled as "Türkiye" in Turkey.
How to make turkey soup with leftover turkey?
- In a separate saucepan, brown the turkey. Put in pot with other ingredients. Slowly simmer for 1 hour. Add barley for last 15 minutes of cooking time. Turn leftover turkey into hearty, healthy, delicious soup. Get a full year for $5! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
How to make turkey soup with turkey meat?
- Strain the broth through a fine mesh strainer then place in another pot. Chose the soup pot that you want to use, then add in the butter. Fry the onions until soft, then add in the celery and carrots. Fry for another 4-5 minutes, then add in the poultry seasoning. Fry for 1 minute. Add in the turkey meat, the broth and the rice, Stir.
How to make turkey stock from turkey carcass?
- Ingredients 1 leftover turkey carcass (from a 12- to 14-pound turkey) 4 quarts water 2 medium carrots, sliced 2 celery ribs, sliced 1 medium onion, sliced 3 fresh thyme sprigs 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil 1 sprig fresh parsley 1 bay leaf 1 garlic clove, minced
What do they call a turkey in turkey?
Here's where things get even more bewildering. Turkey, which has no native turkeys, does not call turkey turkey. The Turks “knew the bird wasn't theirs,” Forsyth explains, so they “made a completely different mistake and called it a hindi, because they thought the bird was probably Indian.” They weren't alone.
Which is better roasted turkey or turkey broth?
- Turkey stock made from bones and meat is much tastier than bones alone. Roasted turkey is seasoned with herbs and spices and that adds more flavor to stock or broth.
Why does my turkey taco smell like turkey?
- I opened the raw meat package, which looked fine and wasn't expired, and immediately I noticed that it smelled more like turkey than usual. I didn't think much of it, but upon cooking, the house became filled with an intense turkey smell, and the tacos tasted REALLY like turkey.
Capitol of turkey?
Ankara is the capitol of Turkey. Many, many years ago, it was Istanbul.
Festival of turkey?
The Festival of Turkey might be one way to describe the American observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday, for which the communal eating of turkey is one of the primary symbols.
Is turkey healthy?
Yes turkey meat is healthy depending on how it is cooked. Turkey bacon, Turkey lunch meat, and ect.
Refrigerate frozen turkey?
Can you use fresh turkey breast in turkey soup?
- The meat will cook all the way through and will break down into the soup. It is advised to remove the skin from the fresh turkey breast if you are using fresh turkey instead of leftover roasted turkey.
How long to cook a 12 lb turkey turkey?
Calculate Turkey Cooking Time and Temperature. The simplest way to figure out turkey roasting times is to calculate 13 minutes per pound at 350°F for an unstuffed turkey (that's about 3 hours for a 12- to 14-lb turkey), or 15 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.