Where did the albanian people come from in turkey?
- Top best answers to the question «Where did the albanian people come from in turkey»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where did the albanian people come from in turkey?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Where did the albanian people come from in turkey»
- Albanians in Turkey mostly came from Kosovo and Macedonia. Albanian language schools are open in Turkey and Albanian Muslims have important positions within the wider Islamic community. These people speak Albanian as well as Turkish and consequently, Albanian is a potentially threatened language within Turkey.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where did the albanian people come from in turkey?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ How many albanian live in turkey?
3-4 million Albanians live in Turkey
- Where does ground turkey meat come from?
- Where did the phrase cold turkey come from?
- Are people from turkey muslim?
▶️ Where does a turkey come from?
- Are people from turkey middle eastern?
- Can people get sick from turkey?
- What are people from turkey called?
▶️ Where does roast turkey come from?
- What part of the turkey does turkey chops come from?
- What part of the turkey does bacon come from?
- Do people in turkey eat turkey?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Where did the albanian people come from in turkey?» so you can surely find the answer!
Do people eat turkey?
Of course they do, we all eat Turkey on thanksgiving
Do people put turkey dressing in turkey soup?
You can put little bits of dressing in your soup if you like...it's your soup, you can do anything you want. But the soup won't be ruined if you toss some dressing in it while cooking, not too much. The dressing will largely dissolve but the flavor of dressing will remain and the soup will have more body.I pesonaly throw EVERYTHING - Reasonably - with the stock.Put Carcass in the largest pot you have. Fill pot 3/4 full water. I add 3 small cans of chicken stock (to gallons of soup - I have a BIG pot). Throw spice in there, (salt peper, garlic, 2 tbs powder chicken gravy, italin spice anything you like) just a little to start with. Put some dressing, gravy, stuffing all but turkey pieces. An onion or two, chopped celery and let it roll for a few hours, say medium heat. After that, taste and see if more salt, pepper and spices.After that pull carcass out and let cool a bit and get as much meat off the bones with out getting any bones. I strain soup to make sure no bones. Put broth back in stock pot and add you veggies (onions, carrots, corn, celery, ect.) and taste for flavor. Add turkey and let rol on med heat for an hour or two till hard veggies done.I have found, unless you want to have a thick stew like soup, boil noodles separately and add at serving time.NOW eat! Hope you enjoy...
Do chinese people eat turkey?
No. The Chinese like their meat juicy and fresh and tasty. Turkey tends to not to be.
Does turkey people eat pork?
the question should be 'Do Turkish people eat pork?'and the Answer is No it is against their religions
Do people in turkey celebrate thanksgiving?
They DO celebrate Thanksgiving in Turkey. They celebrate the same way we do.
Do they stone people in turkey?
Capital punishment has been abolished in Turkey as of 2004, and Turkey has not executed any prisoners since October 1984.
How are people elected in turkey?
- Elections in Turkey are held for six functions of government: presidential elections (national), parliamentary elections (national), municipality mayors (local), district mayors (local), provincial or municipal council members (local) and muhtars (local). Apart from elections, referenda are also held occasionally.
How many people 8.5 lb turkey?
Think of about two pounds of the entire turkey per person for a small gathering (4 to 8 people), and about 1.5 pounds of the entire, larger turkey per person for a larger group (10 to 16). Remember: The larger the bird, the higher the meat-to-bone ratio.
How many people are in turkey?
The population is 3,200,000
How much turkey for 20 people?
Last Christmas we had invited family and friends over to celebrate Jesus birth (we're Christians) it was about 20 people and we cooked i think a 18 pound one. We had left overs.Answer:It depends on how you purchase your turkey and the number of turkey eaters there will be in the crowd. Some folks are vegetarians! Figure on:
- 1 pound of unstuffed, whole turkey per person for moderate leftovers.
- 3/4 pound per person if you're buying just turkey breasts
- 1/2 pound per person for boneless turkey breasts
- 1-1/4 pounds per person if you're buying a prestuffed, frozen bird.
- Step 3Figure on about 3/4 pound per person if you're buying just a turkey breast. Allow 1/2 pound per person for boneless turkey breast.
- Step 4Allow about 1-1/4 pounds per person if you're buying a prestuffed, frozen bird.
- Read more: How to Figure Out What Size Turkey to Buy | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6590_figure-size-turkey.HTML#ixzz0tDgRVEo1
How much turkey for 35 people?
- With our handy guide, you'll know exactly how much turkey should you be buying per person and whether that 15-pound bird is big enough or a few extra pounds are needed. As a general rule when buying turkey, plan on 1 pound of turkey per person. This allows approximately 7 cooked ounces of meat per serving.
People who quit cold turkey are?
- A person who quits cold turkey completely stops consuming the substance with immediate effect. The other approach involves gradually decreasing the consumption or use of the substance until a person can stop entirely. If an individual has become dependent on a substance, they may experience withdrawal symptoms when quitting cold turkey.
Why do people live in turkey?
For the most part, Turkey is a very good place to live. It is modern with high standard of living. There are some problems on the borders, but, all in all, it is a diverse place to live.
Why did my turkey breast come out tough?
When the contracting muscle fibers reach 180° F they begin to break up. The bonds within the molecules begin to break down, causing proteins to unravel and the muscle meat becomes more tender. Of course the longer the turkey is cooked, the more the proteins are denatured and the meat gets tougher.
Ft worth turkey trot how many people?
- A Thanksgiving Tradition The Fort Worth YMCA Turkey Trot started on Thanksgiving morning in 1981 with just a 5K race. Since then, the Turkey Trot has grown from 200 runners to over 10,000 in our 5K, 10K and Gobbler Trot races. It has become a Fort Worth tradition for generations of families and our community.
How can some people quit cold turkey?
The most accepted meaning of quitting cold turkey is “to quit abruptly with no treatment support or replacement medications,” according to Dr. J. Taylor Hays, a Mayo Clinic College of Medicine professor and director of the Mayo Clinic Nicotine Dependence Center.
How many people does a 12lb turkey?
- A 12-lb turkey is a mid-sized turkey that won't be hard to handle and doesn't require many hours to roast. Depending on the size of your guests' appetites, a 12-lb. turkey should feet approximately 12 people. Don't be concerned about leftovers, as leftover turkey almost never goes to waste. Even small pieces can be used to make soup or sandwiches.
How many people live in istanbul turkey?
About 12.6 million.
How many pound turkey for 6 people?
See related link below .
How much turkey gravy for 20 people?
If you are not sure as to how much gravy to make, a good rule of thumb is to plan on 1/3 cup of gravy for every person attending your dinner.
How much turkey people eat at thanksgiving?
- Here are seven unbelievable facts about what we eat on Thanksgiving to keep in mind as you go back for seconds. Around 46 million turkeys are eaten around Thanksgiving, according to the US Poultry and Egg Association. That's around as many turkeys as the entire population of Spain. Jessica Rinaldi/The Boston Globe via Getty Images