What's the nicest part of turkey?
- Top best answers to the question «What's the nicest part of turkey»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What's the nicest part of turkey?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «What's the nicest part of turkey»
- Dalaman. Millions of visitors flock to Dalaman every year for its luxurious beaches, lakes and streams…
- Istanbul. The main metropolitan destination, Istanbul sits on the border between Europe and Asia…
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What's the nicest part of turkey?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ What is the nicest part of antalya?
Kaleici is the best part of Antalya to stay, especially for a first-timer. It's the old town in the centre, so you'll have plenty of history and pretty sights to take in.
▶️ Is cyprus part of turkey?
No nation other than Turkey has officially recognised Northern Cyprus as a sovereign state. The United Nations recognises it as territory of the Republic of Cyprus under Turkish occupation.
- What separates the part of turkey in asia and the part of turkey in europe?
- What part of the turkey does turkey chops come from?
- Is turkey considered a part of europe?
▶️ Is turkey part of europe?
Turkey is part of Eurasia, between Europe and Asia. But I think Turkey is mostly in Asia.
- What is the hottest part of turkey?
- Where is thickest part of turkey breast?
- How did turkey become a part of thanksgiving?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What's the nicest part of turkey?» so you can surely find the answer!
What part of a turkey is the furcula?
Where is the thickest part of a turkey?
- The thigh area closest to the body of the turkey is the thickest part. While you are washing the untrussed turkey, look for a spot to position the thermometer.
Which part of turkey is best for families?
We travel to four Turkish regions — Dalaman, Izmir, Antalya and Bodrum. Families often make a beeline for Kusadasi, where waterparks crown kid-friendly hotels. Marmaris, meanwhile, is a top pick for a taste of city life.
Is most of turkey part of europe or asia?
Most of Turkey's part is in Asia, only a small part of it -some of Istanbul, Edirne, Tekirdag, Kirklareli- is in Europe.
What part of the turkey does bacon come from?
Bacon does not come from a turkey. Bacon comes from the Diaphram of a pig. Actually pork bacon come from the belly or side of the pig. I'm not sure exactly where turkey bacon is on the turkey, but bacon is just a certain kind of muscle on an animal. Knowing that I would assume that on a turkey it could more than likely be in a similar location as on a pig. I am not completely sure though. Real Answer: Turkey Bacon comes from the thigh of the turkey. Because of the leaness of the meat it is chopped or ground up and formed into strips to look like pork bacon. Pork bacon comes from the pig belly. They usually cut the meat and fat from the pork belly. The left over skin if deep fried is then pork rinds.
Where is the thickest part of a turkey for the thermometer?
The thigh and breast
Do people in turkey eat turkey?
Turkish people eat turkey but very rarely. Turkey meat is not as popular as red meat or chicken.
Does turkey have turkey for thanksgiving?
No, they don't eat themselves, that would be weird. Answer yes
Does turkey have turkey in it?
Of course Turkey has turkey in it but name of the Turkey is not came from turkey. It has too many stories. The country turkey come from a tribal group called turkic
Is butterball turkey roast real turkey?
Gluten free. Tender and juicy. With Butterball Gravy Packet. Made with turkey breast meat.
Is turkey same as turkey roll?
Turkey roll is made with turkey and other ingredients such as fillers, binders, and artificial flavor enhancers. Turkey is just turkey unless it has been injected with broth and flavoring. Turkey or turkey roll, read the list of ingredients to know what you are eating.
Are turkey legs at fairs really turkey?
Turkey legs come from big birds (apologies to the Henson Company, but no connection) in the upper mid-west. Contrary to rumor these treats do not come the much larger Emu, but are, in fact, real turkey.
Do turkey vultures eat dead turkey vultures?
no, they do not it depends on if they are hungry enough.
How does turkey celebrate christmas in turkey?
Not, Since Turkey has Islamic populatin of 99%.
Is fresh turkey better than frozen turkey?
absolutely not !
Do people put turkey dressing in turkey soup?
You can put little bits of dressing in your soup if you like...it's your soup, you can do anything you want. But the soup won't be ruined if you toss some dressing in it while cooking, not too much. The dressing will largely dissolve but the flavor of dressing will remain and the soup will have more body.I pesonaly throw EVERYTHING - Reasonably - with the stock.Put Carcass in the largest pot you have. Fill pot 3/4 full water. I add 3 small cans of chicken stock (to gallons of soup - I have a BIG pot). Throw spice in there, (salt peper, garlic, 2 tbs powder chicken gravy, italin spice anything you like) just a little to start with. Put some dressing, gravy, stuffing all but turkey pieces. An onion or two, chopped celery and let it roll for a few hours, say medium heat. After that, taste and see if more salt, pepper and spices.After that pull carcass out and let cool a bit and get as much meat off the bones with out getting any bones. I strain soup to make sure no bones. Put broth back in stock pot and add you veggies (onions, carrots, corn, celery, ect.) and taste for flavor. Add turkey and let rol on med heat for an hour or two till hard veggies done.I have found, unless you want to have a thick stew like soup, boil noodles separately and add at serving time.NOW eat! Hope you enjoy...
How is the country turkey spelled in turkey?
The country Turkey is spelled as "Türkiye" in Turkey.
How to make turkey soup with leftover turkey?
- In a separate saucepan, brown the turkey. Put in pot with other ingredients. Slowly simmer for 1 hour. Add barley for last 15 minutes of cooking time. Turn leftover turkey into hearty, healthy, delicious soup. Get a full year for $5! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
How to make turkey soup with turkey meat?
- Strain the broth through a fine mesh strainer then place in another pot. Chose the soup pot that you want to use, then add in the butter. Fry the onions until soft, then add in the celery and carrots. Fry for another 4-5 minutes, then add in the poultry seasoning. Fry for 1 minute. Add in the turkey meat, the broth and the rice, Stir.
How to make turkey stock from turkey carcass?
- Ingredients 1 leftover turkey carcass (from a 12- to 14-pound turkey) 4 quarts water 2 medium carrots, sliced 2 celery ribs, sliced 1 medium onion, sliced 3 fresh thyme sprigs 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil 1 sprig fresh parsley 1 bay leaf 1 garlic clove, minced
What do they call a turkey in turkey?
Here's where things get even more bewildering. Turkey, which has no native turkeys, does not call turkey turkey. The Turks “knew the bird wasn't theirs,” Forsyth explains, so they “made a completely different mistake and called it a hindi, because they thought the bird was probably Indian.” They weren't alone.