25 best questions for Giresun espiye
We've collected 25 best questions in the «Giresun espiye» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Giresun espiye category often ask the following questions:
▶️ Is (giresun) denizciler?
Where is the city of Giresun in Turkey?
- Giresun, also spelled Keresun, city and seaport, northeastern Turkey. It lies along the Black Sea about 110 miles (175 km) west of Trabzon.
▶️ Is (bor) giresun?
What was the town of Giresun known for?
- Historically, Giresun was known for producing hazelnut. As of 1920, hazelnuts covered 460 square miles of the area. Manganese mines were also in the area, producing 470 tons as of 1901. The well preserved Giresun Castle in the city centre.
▶️ What is the area of espiye?
The area of Espiye is 230 square kilometers.
- Is giresun a city in turkey?
- What kind of flora is there in giresun?
- When does it start snowing in giresun, turkey?
▶️ What is the population density of espiye?
Espiye's population density is 133 people per square kilometer.
- Where is the city of giresun in turkey?
- What was the town of giresun known for?
- Where does the last name giresun come from?
▶️ Where is giresun located?
- Giresun, also spelled Keresun, city and seaport, northeastern Turkey. It lies along the Black Sea about 110 miles (175 km) west of Trabzon. The older parts of the city lie on a peninsula crowned by a ruined Byzantine fortress, sheltering the small natural harbour. Nearby is Giresun Island, in ancient times called Ares.
- Where is the provincial capital of giresun turkey?
- Where is gedikkaya crag located in giresun turkey?
- What kind of environment does giresun province have?
Top video from Giresun espiye
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Giresun espiye» category:
Video answer: Cherry blossom edit (say my name) sk8 the infinity
Video answer: Remove the subconscious mind !!cherry reupload ☣️ completely safe☣️read pincomment & desc
Video answer: Buckcherry reveals origin of band name
Video answer: Huge update! doordash changing the pausing screen for cherry pickers? it's different now?
Top 5 questions from Giresun espiye
We’ve collected for you 5 similar questions from the «Giresun espiye» category:
When did giresun change its name from kerasous?
- According to A. H. M. Jones, the city officially reverted to its original name, Kerasous, in 64 AD. The Greek name Kerasous was Turkified into Giresun after Turks gained permanent control of the region in the late 15th century.
Where did the name of giresun island come from?
- Nearby is Giresun Island, in ancient times called Ares. Giresun was known to the ancient Greeks as Choerades or Pharnacia and to the Romans as Kerasous or Cerasus. The name for the cherry is believed to have been derived from Cerasus (Latin cerasum, French cerise ).
Which is the closest village to tirebolu in giresun?
- Belen is a village connected to the Tirebolu district of Giresun province. Çamlıköy is a village connected to the Tirebolu district of Giresun province. Çeğel is a village connected to the Tirebolu district of Giresun province. Civil is a village connected to the Tirebolu district of Giresun province.
Where did the name giresun come from in greek mythology?
- Giresun was known to the ancient Greeks as Choerades or more prominently as Kerasous or Cerasus ( Ancient Greek: Κερασοῦς ), the origin of the modern name. The name Kerasous corresponds to κερασός (kerasós) " cherry " + -ουντ (a place marker).
What is the country code and area code of giresun turkey?
The country code and area code of Giresun, Turkey is 90, (0)454.