18356 best questions for Eat turkey
We've collected 18356 best questions in the «Eat turkey» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Eat turkey category often ask the following questions:
▶️ Does turkey eat turkey?
Yes, Turkey only does not eat pork, because of religion. Population of Turkey is %90, so it is hard to find pork over here. The name Turkey is the English version of the country's name. The country is called "turkiye" and the name has nothing to do with the bird. it does not mean turkey. that's only in the English language. so turkey and the Turkish people has no special approach to that particular bird.
▶️ Wild turkey eat?
Question does not make sense
▶️ Do people in turkey eat turkey?
Turkish people eat turkey but very rarely. Turkey meat is not as popular as red meat or chicken.
▶️ Do turkey eat turkey for thanksgiving?
No, because if they eat other turkey for Thanksgiving it would be like you eating other people.
▶️ Do people from turkey eat turkey?
it isnt very popular in turkey
Video from Eat turkey
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Eat turkey» category:
Video answer: Can cats eat turkey? (2019)
Video answer: Can cats eat raw turkey necks? | cats enjoy a christmas eve dinner
Video answer: Kittens holiday dinner, raw turkey gibblets
Video answer: Cats of istanbul - turkey | they can't stop eating.
Top 18336 questions from Eat turkey
We’ve collected for you 18336 similar questions from the «Eat turkey» category:
Do turkey vultures eat dead turkey vultures?
no, they do not it depends on if they are hungry enough.
Can hermit crabs eat turkey?
yes hermit crabs can eat turkey but it has to be fully cooked and not very hot.
Can puppies eat turkey mince?
The short answer is “yes and no.” Turkey is not toxic to dogs. It is an ingredient in many commercial dog foods and is rich in nutrients like protein, riboflavin, and phosphorous. When cooked plain, under the guidance of a veterinarian, it can be an essential part of a homemade dog food diet.
Can cats eat smoked turkey?
The answer is yes, pieces of cooked turkey can be a healthy treat for cats… Feed your cat plain white meat (a little bit of dark meat is OK as well), and avoid feeding your cat turkey skin. Never let your cat eat turkey bones.
What religions dont eat turkey?
Some Jews don't eat turkey, and they do so out of religious conviction. That does not, of course, mean that these Jews lack patriotic feelings or do not appreciate the great freedom that they enjoy in the United States of America.
Can my dog eat turkey?
In moderate amounts, if dog is diabetic check that the turkey does not have added hidden sugars such as dextrose or sorbitol
Can dogs eat thanksgiving turkey?
- The simple answer is yes, dogs can eat many Thanksgiving foods including turkey, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and peas, but you should be sure to skip the turkey skin, stuffing and other dishes that you are serving to humans. These foods often have additional spices, butter and other ingredients...
Can cats eat turkey giblets?
- The answer is yes, pieces of cooked turkey can be a healthy treat for cats. Turkey makes a good occasional snack and can also be added to your cat's wet food to make it more palatable. You can also boil some turkey liver and giblets for a tasty Thanksgiving delicacy for your feline friend.
Can cats eat honey turkey?
They could, but it is not ideal. If given cooked or processed meat as a treat, it ideally should be plain. Any flavourings included in the meat (if it is processed) could harm the cat. If home cooked, it should not do much harm, but a cat cannot taste sugar, nor does it need any in the way of nutrients.
Can chihuahuas eat turkey bacon?
- Feeding a Chihuahua or a Yorkshire Terrier that same slice of turkey bacon, however, could lead to some gastrointestinal upset. If you fed bacon slices to your Chihuahua on a regular basis, you might find yourself in the veterinary emergency hospital. Sometimes we don’t feed our dogs bad food intentionally.
Can ferrets eat turkey bacon?
Is it OK to feed Bacon to a ferret?
- Even though bacon is meat, it is not recommended to feed it to your ferret because it is processed meat. Bacon is filled with salt and sugar. Too much bacon isn’t good for humans which means a big NO-NO for ferrets. Sugar and salt aren’t something ferrets can digest easily and bacon is filled with them.
Do jews eat turkey ham?
Kosher Jewish people do not eat ham, but some may eat turkey ham since it is not pork based.
Why do you eat turkey?
we eat turkey on thanksgiving day because the pilgrims and the Indians use 2 eat turkey that is why we eat turkey
When do americans eat turkey?
- 88% of Americans surveyed by the National Turkey Federation eat turkey on Thanksgiving. 46 million turkeys are eaten each Thanksgiving, 22 million on Christmas and 19 million turkeys on Easter. In 2011, 736 million pounds of turkey were consumed in the United States. Turkey consumption has increased 104% since 1970.
Can ferret eat turkey breast?
Raw chicken breasts with skin, and some salmon oil blended with water into a thin cream-like consistency is often a good start. Some ferrets may prefer this warm, or them may prefer this cold… Minced boneless meat such as chopped chicken/turkey or even minced beef/lamb in the "soup" is a good step.
Can rottweilers eat turkey bones?
Is it OK for a Rottweiler to eat chicken bones?
- This is what I found… Yes, a Rottweiler can eat chicken bones. But, only chicken bones that are not cooked! It is safe for your Rottweiler to eat RAW chicken bones. This subject is a bit controversial, but let me tell you the benefits and risks associated with bones…and what NOT to give your Rottie…
Do wild turkey eat grass?
No. They consume nuts, berries and insects mainly.
Does turkey people eat pork?
the question should be 'Do Turkish people eat pork?'and the Answer is No it is against their religions
What predators eat turkey vultres?
Animals like coyotes or bobcats can eat turkey vultures (only if it looses airborne from overeating etc.)
Can you eat turkey giblets?
Giblets are the turkey's intestines. you cannot eat them because there may still be some feces in the guts while you're eating them, but people do eat them anyway.
Do colonists eat turkey bacon?
No. Bacon is pork, turkey bacon is made in a factory.
Can potbelly pigs eat turkey?
If the turkey is well roasted it will be very easy for the pig, but it has to be a potbelly pig. To make it easier to swallow you will need some sort of lubricant to make it slippery. This has been professionally tested. :P I DO NOT ever feed my Micro pigs meat. Ever.
Can muslims eat turkey bacon?
Turkey bacon typically does not contain any pork products however Muslims will not eat meat that is not certified Halal. Halal turkey bacon products are available at certain specialist butchers.
Do people eat turkey fat?
You can if you want but people tend not to because it is very high in fat.
Can pet rabbits eat turkey?
No. Rabbits are vegetarians and should not be given meat.
Can dogs eat turkey burgers?
Do we eat turkey eggs?
Yes! In fact, most bird or poultry eggs are safe to eat…and delicious to boot! Turkey eggs don't taste much different than a chicken egg. Some people prefer them and eat them on a regular basis.
What does turkey vulture eat?
- The turkey vulture’s diet also consists of seabirds and herons. With its bare head and neck, the turkey vulture may probe deep into the carcass. Turkey vultures also consume fruits, plant matter, coconut, pumpkin, and shoreline vegetation. They are often seen feeding on roadside kills mostly domestic dogs and cats.
Do turkey vulture eat people?
Can i eat turkey everyday?
Your body can't store protein, so you need to consume it every day. As long as you don't eat too much turkey, it is a healthy way to get the protein you need. It's also a good source of beneficial vitamins and minerals like magnesium and niacin.
Can you eat turkey egg?
- Yes, you absolutely can eat turkey eggs. They are somewhat like duck eggs in that they are richer and creamier in taste. However, turkeys don't lay nearly as many eggs as chickens - perhaps 100 a year as opposed to a hen's 300, so don't expect to enjoy them too often.
Can cats eat turkey drippings?
It's also best to avoid turkey coated in pan drippings, turkey gravy, or any other seasonings. Keep her away from the bones, too. You can try leaving unwrapped and unseasoned turkey organ meats—liver, heart, and giblets—inside the bird as you roast it.
Can you eat raw turkey?
Eating raw turkey is not recommended. Raw meat can contain salmonella and other bacteria that can make you very sick if the bacteria is not killed by cooking the meat.
Can cats eat turkey burger?
Cats are meat eaters, plain and simple. They have to have protein from meat for a strong heart, good vision, and a healthy reproductive system. Cooked beef, chicken, turkey, and small amounts of lean deli meats are a great way to give them that. Raw or spoiled meat could make your cat sick.
Do dogs eat turkey bones?
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration advises pet owners to feed neither cooked or raw turkey bones to their dogs. While you should never feed your dog cooked turkey bones, some pet parents claim raw turkey bones are safe.
Can cats eat sliced turkey?
- Deli style sliced turkey is something you shouldn’t give your cat, because it’s loaded with sodium, and it’s cooked. If you’re going to give your cat turkey, it should be raw and preferably organic.
Can diabetics eat turkey sandwich?
With portion size in mind, a person with diabetes can include: canned tuna, salmon or sardines. low-salt deli meats, such as turkey and chicken.
Do turkey vultures eat leopards?
Turkey vultures are scavengers. They'll eat pretty much any dead animal, incl dead leopards.
Do skunks eat wild turkey?
no because they are omnivore's
Do wild turkey eat raccoons?
No. Wild turkeys eat seeds, berries, nuts, and insects. Raccoons may prey on turkey eggs, however, if the vigilant hen strays too far from her nest.
What do wild turkey eat?
they eat herbs grasses and any left over carcass meat from Any dead animal
Can i eat undercooked turkey?
How long does it take to re-cook an undercooked Turkey?
- Since it is cut into slices, your turkey will be cooked within a matter of minutes. Depending on the level of under-cooked food, you have to determine its ideal re-cooking time. Moreover, some people also make broth using uncooked turkey.
Can you eat a turkey?
Yes, you can eat a turkey. It is much like chicken, almost exactly the same.
Did the aztecs eat turkey?
yes, they did eat turkey.
Does a turkey eat insects?
Yes, wild turkeys eat seeds, insects and sometimes a frog or lizard.
Can dogs eat turkey bones?
Turkey bones (whether they have meat on them or not) are dangerous, and should never be given to dogs. Any sharp point on a bone can scrape and cut your dog's gastrointestinal tract from the esophagus down to the rectum, causing damage on its way in or out. A sharp bone can even cause a perforation in your dog's tract. Bones may also get stuck in part of the tract and cause a blockage that does not allow food to pass. Turkey bones and chicken bones are well known to easily splinter and end up with very sharp shards.
Can pigs eat turkey bones?
yes they can piggys eat every thing Please don't do it though.- Loli-Pop Farm
Do all countries eat turkey?
Is turkey safe to eat?
No, to be safe don't eat eat it.
Can puppies eat ground turkey?
Ground turkey, as long as it's plain and has no additives, is also perfectly healthy for dogs… The seasoning added to cooked turkey can irritate your dog's bowels and cause digestive issues, such as vomiting and diarrhea. Turkey is often seasoned with garlic and onions, both of which are toxic to dogs.