19045 best questions for Breaded turkey
We've collected 19045 best questions in the «Breaded turkey» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Breaded turkey category often ask the following questions:
▶️ Does turkey eat turkey?
Yes, Turkey only does not eat pork, because of religion. Population of Turkey is %90, so it is hard to find pork over here. The name Turkey is the English version of the country's name. The country is called "turkiye" and the name has nothing to do with the bird. it does not mean turkey. that's only in the English language. so turkey and the Turkish people has no special approach to that particular bird.
- Did turkey come from turkey?
- Does turkey have turkey for thanksgiving?
- Does turkey have turkey in it?
▶️ Does turkey have turkey?
ofcouse Turkey has Turkey! Thats how it got its name... other sights to look it up are google.com Turkeyinfo.com learnabouteurope.net
- Do people in turkey eat turkey?
- Do turkey eat turkey for thanksgiving?
- Is turkey same as turkey roll?
▶️ Are turkey vultures part turkey?
No. Many birds have weird names like the elephant bird or the kiwi bird. There are so many birds, scientists have to make up names.
- Do people in turkey like turkey?
- Why is europe's turkey called turkey?
- Do people from turkey eat turkey?
▶️ Did turkey come from turkey?
No. The turkey came from the New World. The fact that the country "Turkey" and the fowl "turkey" is the same word is merely coincidental.
- Can you take turkey into turkey?
- What percentage of turkey eats turkey?
- Is butterball turkey roast real turkey?
▶️ Does turkey have turkey for thanksgiving?
No, they don't eat themselves, that would be weird. Answer yes
Video from Breaded turkey
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Breaded turkey» category:
Video answer: Grilled / smoked / turkey legs / state fair festival
Video answer: Giant texas turkey legs: the easy way - chris allingham - the virtual weber bullet
Video answer: Marc’s smoked turkey legs recipe
Video answer: Big juicy turkey legs (easy recipe for thanksgiving!) | sam the cooking guy
Top 19025 questions from Breaded turkey
We’ve collected for you 19025 similar questions from the «Breaded turkey» category:
Is turkey bacon made with real turkey?
What are turkey birds called in turkey?
In Turkey, the icon American bird is called hindi, which literally means a [bird] from India. Almost the same meaning also refers to several other languages, including Ukrainian, Polish and Russian, while the French call it dinde, a short form of coq d'inde -- a name that references India.
Are turkey legs at fairs really turkey?
Turkey legs come from big birds (apologies to the Henson Company, but no connection) in the upper mid-west. Contrary to rumor these treats do not come the much larger Emu, but are, in fact, real turkey.
Do turkey vultures eat dead turkey vultures?
no, they do not it depends on if they are hungry enough.
Why is a turkey called a turkey?
Because they are called Turks so they put Turks first then add ey (turk-ey) but in Turkish it is spelled Turkiye (Turk-i-yeah)
Why is a turkey named a turkey?
As with many Americanized terms, the name turkey was actually based on a mistake. Early European settlers to North America mistook the large native bird for a Guinea fowl which at that time was believed to originate from the Southeastern European region known as Turkey.
Are turkey legs made of real turkey?
Sorry to break it to you Zachary, but according to Robert Adams, executive chef at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, those delicious smoky legs are not emu. They're seasoned turkey. "We hear that all the time," Adams told the Orlando Sentinel. "They're real turkeys.
When did turkey turkey become a country?
Turkey became a country on October 29, 1923 as a successor state to the Ottoman Empire.
Is turkey the main producer of turkey?
Of course not! Having the same name with the same letters but different meanings do not mean such a thing like this.
What separates eastern turkey from asian turkey?
How does turkey celebrate christmas in turkey?
Not, Since Turkey has Islamic populatin of 99%.
Is fresh turkey better than frozen turkey?
absolutely not !
Which is better turkey breast or whole turkey?
- The turkey breast on its own will cook more quickly than a whole turkey, so start checking it after an hour and continue roasting until it registers 165°F in the thickest part of the meat. Because it’s quicker to cook, I also don’t bother with basting.
Which is better popeyes turkey or frozen turkey?
- This alone makes it an ideal emergency turkey in the event of a kitchen cataclysm (there are even instructions for roasting from frozen). But “emergency turkey” implies an inferior, less desirable option, and Popeye’s turkey will likely taste better than anything you roast this Thursday.
How does the cajun turkey company make turkey?
- The Cajun Turkey Company injects premium turkeys with over a quart of proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”) before hand-rubbing them with Cajun seasonings. After marinating overnight, the turkeys are deep fried in peanut oil yielding juicy, moist, and tender Cajun deep fried turkey.
How to make turkey stock with turkey carcass?
- Combine turkey carcass, onions, carrots, celery, green bell pepper, garlic, chicken bouillon cubes, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a stockpot; pour in enough water to cover. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until flavors blend, about 1 hour. Remove stockpot from heat and let sit for 15 minutes.
How much turkey is in a turkey dinosaur?
- The turkey dinosaurs contain less than half turkey meat.
Why would a frozen turkey have turkey broth?
How long does it take for turkey broth to cool?
- (The broth should be golden brown and taste like turkey soup.) Transfer broth to a large bowl; place bowl on top of a separate large bowl filled with ice. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until broth cools to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
How to make turkey sausage with ground turkey?
- Mix the oregano, fennel seed, marjoram, red pepper, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper together. In a small bowl mix the spices with the ground turkey, using a spoon or your hands, make sure the spices are well distributed throughout the turkey. The sausage can be formed into patties or browned in a sauté pan.
Which is better roasted turkey or turkey broth?
- Turkey stock made from bones and meat is much tastier than bones alone. Roasted turkey is seasoned with herbs and spices and that adds more flavor to stock or broth.
How is the country turkey spelled in turkey?
The country Turkey is spelled as "Türkiye" in Turkey.
What is distance maden turkey to istanbul turkey?
The distance between the town of Maden, a part of Elazig province in eastern Turkey, to Istanbul is approximately 1260km via Malatya, Kayseri, Ankara and Bolu.
Where exactly are turkey balls on the turkey?
Right below the neck.
Can you cook turkey necks with the turkey?
How long does it take to cook a turkey neck?
- Place turkey necks in pressure cooker with enough water to cover by 2" or so. Bring to pressure and cook at medium for 30 minutes (or until meat is super tender and easy to remove from the bones).
How to make turkey soup with turkey carcass?
- Ingredients 1 1 turkey carcass 2 4 quarts water 3 6 small potatoes, diced 4 4 large carrots, diced 5 2 stalks celery, diced 6 1 large onion, diced 7 1 ½ cups shredded cabbage 8 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped 9 ½ cup uncooked barley 10 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce More items...
Make delicious flavorful turkey in a turkey fryer?
You have the mashed potatoes, the pumpkin pie, and the greens. Of course, the turkey is only the next logical step with such a delicious meal. Change it up this year and choose to fry the turkey instead of baking it. Fried turkey has much more flavor and makes for appetizing leftovers. Do take heed: be sure to fry the turkey outside. Do not leave it alone. Many fires have been reported on Thanksgiving due to fried turkey fires.
Why does my turkey taco smell like turkey?
- I opened the raw meat package, which looked fine and wasn't expired, and immediately I noticed that it smelled more like turkey than usual. I didn't think much of it, but upon cooking, the house became filled with an intense turkey smell, and the tacos tasted REALLY like turkey.
Why do you call a turkey a turkey?
Because you just do. Its like saying why do you call your head your head.
How to make turkey soup with turkey meat?
- Strain the broth through a fine mesh strainer then place in another pot. Chose the soup pot that you want to use, then add in the butter. Fry the onions until soft, then add in the celery and carrots. Fry for another 4-5 minutes, then add in the poultry seasoning. Fry for 1 minute. Add in the turkey meat, the broth and the rice, Stir.
What makes a turkey a pre basted turkey?
- A pre basted turkey is a delicious juicy turkey. Pre basted turkey is a turkey that has been injected with some type of liquid which most likely includes some seasoning, even if it is just salt (there are several out there). Broth and sugar are also commonly used in injecting turkeys to make them pre basted.
Which is better old turkey or young turkey?
How to make turkey broth with turkey carcass?
- Place the turkey carcass and giblets in a large stockpot. Add the onion, garlic, parsley, orange peel, and bay leaves, and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 8-10 hours. Discard the solids and strain the broth through a fine-mesh strainer into a large container.
Can you use turkey seasoning on dry turkey?
- This turkey seasoning can be used as a dry or wet rub on the turkey. Just make sure to pat turkey dry first with paper towels, this allows for a crispy skin. Then you are all set to proceed.
How to make turkey burgers using ground turkey?
How long do you cook ground turkey burgers?
- Grill the burgers on a medium-high grill for six to seven minutes a side. With ground turkey, you want to make sure the burgers are cooked all the way through, but not so long they become hockey pucks. Once the burgers have finished cooking, serve them with your favorite burger toppings.
Is a turkey the international bird of turkey?
What do they call a turkey in turkey?
Here's where things get even more bewildering. Turkey, which has no native turkeys, does not call turkey turkey. The Turks “knew the bird wasn't theirs,” Forsyth explains, so they “made a completely different mistake and called it a hindi, because they thought the bird was probably Indian.” They weren't alone.
What part of the turkey is turkey chops?
According to the National Turkey Federation, turkey chops are actually created from turkey diagonally cut across the grain from the breast portion. Each chop usually weighs in at 4 to 8 ounces. The chops contain little fat, are bone-in and skinless but the thickness can vary. They can be grilled, sautéed or roasted.
How to make turkey soup with leftover turkey?
- In a separate saucepan, brown the turkey. Put in pot with other ingredients. Slowly simmer for 1 hour. Add barley for last 15 minutes of cooking time. Turn leftover turkey into hearty, healthy, delicious soup. Get a full year for $5! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
How far is kusadasi turkey to ephesus turkey?
at most 30minutes not far then 30 km
How to cook turkey in turkey roaster pan?
How long do you cook a Turkey in a roasting pan?
- Place on a rack in an open roasting pan. Roast 3 1/2 to 4 hours (or 20 minutes per pound). Cover the turkey with a tent made of foil after 1 1/2 hours or when the skin reaches a rich, brown color.
Why is a turkey is called a turkey?
because an animal which is very similiar to turkey only live in turkey was seen by an foreigner and taken to his own country in there they ask what is it? then the man says its turkey (which means this one comes from turkey)
Do people put turkey dressing in turkey soup?
You can put little bits of dressing in your soup if you like...it's your soup, you can do anything you want. But the soup won't be ruined if you toss some dressing in it while cooking, not too much. The dressing will largely dissolve but the flavor of dressing will remain and the soup will have more body.I pesonaly throw EVERYTHING - Reasonably - with the stock.Put Carcass in the largest pot you have. Fill pot 3/4 full water. I add 3 small cans of chicken stock (to gallons of soup - I have a BIG pot). Throw spice in there, (salt peper, garlic, 2 tbs powder chicken gravy, italin spice anything you like) just a little to start with. Put some dressing, gravy, stuffing all but turkey pieces. An onion or two, chopped celery and let it roll for a few hours, say medium heat. After that, taste and see if more salt, pepper and spices.After that pull carcass out and let cool a bit and get as much meat off the bones with out getting any bones. I strain soup to make sure no bones. Put broth back in stock pot and add you veggies (onions, carrots, corn, celery, ect.) and taste for flavor. Add turkey and let rol on med heat for an hour or two till hard veggies done.I have found, unless you want to have a thick stew like soup, boil noodles separately and add at serving time.NOW eat! Hope you enjoy...
Which is better ground turkey or frozen turkey?
- With fresh, all natural* ground turkey you can create delicious meals that your family won’t forget. *All natural means minimally processed and no artificial ingredients. A great value, our delicious frozen ground turkey is a tasty, high quality, and convenient alternative.
How to make turkey stock from turkey carcass?
- Ingredients 1 leftover turkey carcass (from a 12- to 14-pound turkey) 4 quarts water 2 medium carrots, sliced 2 celery ribs, sliced 1 medium onion, sliced 3 fresh thyme sprigs 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil 1 sprig fresh parsley 1 bay leaf 1 garlic clove, minced
Which is better grilled turkey or roast turkey?
- A grilled turkey that tastes incredible, is super moist and loaded with flavor. Buttery, herby goodness. So you guys know that every year, we roast a turkey and also smoke a turkey. They both turn out incredible and everyone loves having the two options.
Which is better fresh turkey or frozen turkey?
- Like almost any food, a fresh turkey will have a slightly better flavor, texture and moisture level than frozen, but whether you’re able to detect the subtle difference during Thanksgiving dinner is up to your taste buds.
What kind of turkey is a wild turkey?
- The Wild Turkey is one of just two species of turkey in the world. The other is the Ocellated Turkey ( Meleagris ocellata) of Mexico and Central America. This turkey is has iridescent plumage of blue, green, and bronze, and a featherless powder-blue head speckled with red and orange fleshy nodules.
Who rules turkey?
In Turkey, the head of government is the Prime Minister. As of July 2014, the Prime Minister of Turkey is Recep Tayyip Erdogan. He took office on March 14, 2003.
Wild turkey facts?
Wild turkeys are native to North America and can live between 3 to 5 years. There are five distinct subspecies and Hawaii and Alaska are the only two states that do not have an extensive population of wild turkey.
Smoked barbequed turkey?
- 1 each turkey, 8-10 lbs
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 honey, for basting