19041 best questions for Bird turkey
We've collected 19041 best questions in the «Bird turkey» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Bird turkey category often ask the following questions:
▶️ Is a turkey the international bird of turkey?
▶️ Is turkey a bird or mammal?
A turkey is a bird.
- Why do they name turkey after a turkey bird?
- Is the christmas turkey a bird native to turkey?
- What do the people of turkey the turkey bird?
▶️ Is turkey a chicken or bird?
The turkey is a large bird in the genus Meleagris, native to North America. There are two extant turkey species: the wild turkey (Meleagris gallopavo) of eastern and central North America and the ocellated turkey (Meleagris ocellata) of the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico.
- What type of bird is a turkey?
- What is turkeys bird eagle or turkey?
- Is a wild turkey a migratory bird?
▶️ What good of turkey flightless bird?
- Why isn't the turkey the national bird?
- What bird is related to the turkey?
- Is turkey from a stuffed bird safe?
▶️ How many eggs pe turkey bird?
- On average, one turkey lay between 120 and 150 eggs per year. But there are mothers, record holders, able to carry and sit out up to 220 pieces. Turkeys have one feature. The younger the individual, the smaller the egg, although in larger quantities during the season.
- What came first turkey the bird or turkey the country?
- What do the people of turkey call the turkey bird?
- What came first turkey the bird or turkey the united states?
Video from Bird turkey
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Bird turkey» category:
Video answer: Grilled / smoked / turkey legs / state fair festival
Video answer: Giant texas turkey legs: the easy way - chris allingham - the virtual weber bullet
Video answer: Marc’s smoked turkey legs recipe
Video answer: Big juicy turkey legs (easy recipe for thanksgiving!) | sam the cooking guy
Top 19021 questions from Bird turkey
We’ve collected for you 19021 similar questions from the «Bird turkey» category:
What country is turkey the national bird of?
Why people eat turkey bird on thanks giving?
Why do we have a Turkey for Thanksgiving?
- Part of the necessity of making a family dinner for Thanksgiving is having enough food for all the guests, and since it's always about family, that's always meant making sure there's plenty of meat on the table. Since turkeys are big and one bird can feed a whole family, that makes it easier than sacrificing and cooking a dozen chickens.
Is a turkey an animal or a bird?
A turkey is a bird, since it has all these characteristics that makes it a bird: Wings, produces eggs like chicken, and feathers.
What makes a redwing a national bird of turkey?
- The national bird of Turkey is redwing besides having feathers and being flying animals, the birds are characterized mainly by: – Having a fur covered with feathers and devoid of sweat glands and sebaceous as opposed to mammals. Instead of sweating, the bird’s pant. – Have wings with identical structure (whether flying or not).
Which state has the turkey as the state bird?
Alabama, Massachusetts and South Carolina have designated the wild turkey as their state game fowl.
What do you call the turkey bird in punjabi?
The word for turkey in Punjabi is Murgshutar. As in Murg = Chicken and Shutar as in shutri for umbrella, because the turkeys tails feathers are fanned out like an umbrella.
Can a turkey fly as high as a bird?
What country is the turkey considered a sacrificial bird?
The turkey is considered a sacrificial bird Mexico.
Which is better a turkey crown or a whole bird?
- A crown is perfect if you have fewer people to feed or guests who all like white meat. The other advantages to a crown are that it will cook quickly and should fit in any oven and roasting tin. They are widely available and becoming more fashionable by the year, but price per weight does work out a bit more expensive than a whole bird.
What state has the wild turkey for a state bird?
There is no state with the wild turkey as its state bird.
In what country was the turkey considered a sacrificial bird?
The turkey is considered a sacrificial bird in Mexico.
What kind of bird has webbed feet like a turkey?
- These birds are adapted to an aquatic existence with webbed feet, flattened bills, and feathers that are excellent at shedding water due to an oily coating. Turkey holds an important wintering population of the endangered white-headed duck ( Oxyura leucocephala ). Black francolin ( Francolinus francolinus ).
How many squ ft pre bird does a turkey need?
Turkeys are social creatures, so plan on raising at least two. They are bigger birds than chickens and thus more space is required. You'll need a minimum of 25 square feet of outdoor space per bird for them to exercise, with predator-proof fencing on all sides, as well as overhead.
What bird is gray and white and looks like a turkey?
Likely candidate is a Guinea Fowl (or hen) depending upon where you live.
Is it ok to stuff a turkey outside of the bird?
- 3. Stuffing texture. Stuffing cooked in the bird can be lovely, however, it is often slightly soggy. This is understandable given that bread is porous and continues to absorb the moisture of the bird as it cooks. One of the benefits of preparing your stuffing outside of the bird is that you can visually see the fruits of your labour.
Is it dangerous to have a turkey at a bird feeder?
- That turkey has devoured your garden and scared away the birds you so enjoyed seeing at the bird feeder. Or maybe the turkey is chasing your kids. It’s not so much that turkeys are inherently dangerous, but they become bolder as they lose their fear of humans (which happens when we become familiar).
Which is more effective in transmitting information about a bird brancusi's bird in space or john audubons wild turkey?
John Audubon's book titled "Wild Turkey" is a famous publication. It is much better than Brancusi's book about transmitting information.
Why did the turkey volenteer to be the drummer in the popular bird band?
He had his own drumsticks.
What founding father of the us wanted to make the turkey the nations bird?
Ben Franklin. He thought the eagle was a "dirty bird" that ate dead animals. A scavenger.
Where to put thermometer probe in a turkey when cooking the bird in the oven?
The breast meat.
Why did the turkey volunteer want to be the drummer in the popular bird band?
Because he had his own drumsticks?
What is turkey's state bird?
The redwing is the official national bird of the Republic of Turkey.
Why did why did the turkey volunteer to be the drummer in the popular bird band?
Because he had the drumsticks
Where to put the meat thermometer probe in a turkey when cooking the bird in the oven?
The meat thermometer probe can be inserted into the thickest part of the meat like the thigh or breast.
When thawing your turkey in the refrigerator how many days should you give a 12 16 lb bird?
Thaw in the refrigerator.
Allow 24 hours of thawing for every 5 pounds of turkey. 4-12 pound turkey = 1 to 3 days. 12-16 pound turkey = 3 to 4 days. 16-20 pound turkey = 4 to 5 days.
What is the formula for how long do you cook a turkey based on the weight of the bird?
An unstuffed turkey cooked in an oven would follow these times per weight: 8 pounds = 1.25 hours, 12 pounds = 1/75 hours, 14 pounds = 2 hours, 18 pounds = 3 hours, 20 pounds = 4 hours and 24 pounds = 4.25 hours.
Does turkey eat turkey?
Yes, Turkey only does not eat pork, because of religion. Population of Turkey is %90, so it is hard to find pork over here. The name Turkey is the English version of the country's name. The country is called "turkiye" and the name has nothing to do with the bird. it does not mean turkey. that's only in the English language. so turkey and the Turkish people has no special approach to that particular bird.
Does turkey have turkey?
ofcouse Turkey has Turkey! Thats how it got its name... other sights to look it up are google.com Turkeyinfo.com learnabouteurope.net
Are turkey vultures part turkey?
No. Many birds have weird names like the elephant bird or the kiwi bird. There are so many birds, scientists have to make up names.
Did turkey come from turkey?
No. The turkey came from the New World. The fact that the country "Turkey" and the fowl "turkey" is the same word is merely coincidental.
Where is the bursa of fabricius located in a bird?
- The Bursa of Fabricius is an organ that is unique to birds and is the only site for B cell differentiation and maturation. Located in the rump of birds, this organ is full of stem cells and very active in young birds but atrophies after six months.
Does turkey have turkey for thanksgiving?
No, they don't eat themselves, that would be weird. Answer yes
Does turkey have turkey in it?
Of course Turkey has turkey in it but name of the Turkey is not came from turkey. It has too many stories. The country turkey come from a tribal group called turkic
Do people in turkey eat turkey?
Turkish people eat turkey but very rarely. Turkey meat is not as popular as red meat or chicken.
Do turkey eat turkey for thanksgiving?
No, because if they eat other turkey for Thanksgiving it would be like you eating other people.
Is turkey same as turkey roll?
Turkey roll is made with turkey and other ingredients such as fillers, binders, and artificial flavor enhancers. Turkey is just turkey unless it has been injected with broth and flavoring. Turkey or turkey roll, read the list of ingredients to know what you are eating.
Do people in turkey like turkey?
Turkey (poultry) is not that commonly consumed in Turkey (country). It is just a question of what proliferates in any given area. However, Turkey (country) does consume a lot of chicken and it would not be much of a stretch to say that Turks would eat and like turkey if it were served to them in traditional Turkish ways or even in more common Western ways.
Why is europe's turkey called turkey?
The country got its name from the people, Turkey means strong and powerful. It just happens the name of the country in English is the same as the name of a fowl in English. The two are not linguistically related. Turkey in Turkish is Turkiye.
Do people from turkey eat turkey?
it isnt very popular in turkey
Can you take turkey into turkey?
no they are illegal
What percentage of turkey eats turkey?
Is butterball turkey roast real turkey?
Gluten free. Tender and juicy. With Butterball Gravy Packet. Made with turkey breast meat.
Adana, Turkey is the fourth largest city located in this fascinating country. It is located in the center of the Cukurova Plain which is the most agricultural area of all of Turkey. A relaxed old city with quaint tea houses and restaurants along the Seyhan Dam and Lake, Adana, Turkey is a fabulous destination. There is the river Seyhan that is spanned by an incredible ancient bridge called Taskopru, Stone Bridge. Built in Roman times it is 300 yards long and at that time was an amazing feat to accomplish. Right in the city is the Great Mosque built in the 16th century, the clock tower called Saat Kulesi built in 1882, and an old covered bazaar. To see many exotic Turkish carpets, manuscript books, swords and tombstones, visit the Ethnographical Museum. This interesting building used to be a church built by the Crusaders. There are many tea houses and restaurants where you can enjoy the delicious Adana Kebap as well as other meat dishes. Come to Adana, Turkey to enjoy the many historic sites, the food and the view of the river sunsets.
Why is the country turkey called turkey?
actually you dont call Turkey the country as turkey the animal. you call the animal as Turkey. because the first turkey(hindi animal) comes from the country Turkey. lots of turkeys huh.
Why is the state turkey named turkey?
In turkish, turkeys name is Turkiye, so in English they thought it would be easy to call it Turkey.
Distance from kusadasi turkey to izmir turkey?
Can you refrigerate turkey neck turkey broth?
- A cleaver makes short work of chopping the turkey neck into pieces. The turkey broth can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to three days or frozen for up to a month. Heat the oil in a 3-qt. or larger saucepan over medium-high heat.
Is turkey bacon made with real turkey?
What are turkey birds called in turkey?
In Turkey, the icon American bird is called hindi, which literally means a [bird] from India. Almost the same meaning also refers to several other languages, including Ukrainian, Polish and Russian, while the French call it dinde, a short form of coq d'inde -- a name that references India.
Are turkey legs at fairs really turkey?
Turkey legs come from big birds (apologies to the Henson Company, but no connection) in the upper mid-west. Contrary to rumor these treats do not come the much larger Emu, but are, in fact, real turkey.