How many pound turkey to feed 12?
- Top best answers to the question «How many pound turkey to feed 12»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many pound turkey to feed 12?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 25 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How many pound turkey to feed 12»
18-poundFor 12 people, buy an 18-pound turkey.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many pound turkey to feed 12?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ How many people does a 16 pound turkey feed?
- 4 to 6 people = 4- to 9-lb. turkey (If you can't find a bird that small, you can get a slightly larger bird that will allow for more leftovers.) 8 to 10 people = 14- to 16-lb. turkey; 12 to 16 people = 16- to 22-lb. turkey; 18 to 20 people = 27- to 30-lb. turkey
- How many people will a 16 pound turkey feed?
- How many people will a 20 pound turkey feed?
- How many people will a 25 pound turkey feed?
▶️ How many people does a 25 pound turkey feed?
Using the calculation that you need to plan on 2 pounds more than the number of people to be fed,....a 25 pound turkey could comfortably feed 22 people.
- How many people will a 30 pound turkey feed?
- How many people would a 15 pound turkey feed?
- How many will a 6 pound turkey breast feed?
▶️ How many people will a 14 pound turkey feed?
I just read on this site that the rule of thumb is 2 persons less than the number of pounds of turkey. As an example a 14 lb Turkey should feed 12 people. To verify this answer enter the question: How many people will a 15 lb turkey feed. GMac
- How many people will a 9 pound turkey breast feed?
- 14 lb turkey feed how many?
- What pound turkey will feed a group of 20 people?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «How many pound turkey to feed 12?» so you can surely find the answer!
18 pound turkey feeds how many?
- Rule of Thumb You need 1 1/2 pounds of uncooked turkey per person. In other words, to feed 12 people, you'd need an 18-pound turkey (12 × 1 1/2 = 18). This formula (and this is true for the guidelines that follow as well) will produce generous leftovers.
How many pound turkey for 12?
- You’ll want to plan on about 1.25 pounds of turkey per person attending. That means that if you are expecting 12 guests, plan for a 15-pound bird. If you have a large number of kids coming, simply round down when calculating your turkey.
How many pound of meat in a 20 pound turkey?
It is said that about 40% is edible. This does include the crispy skin.
How many kg turkey to feed 10?
A small turkey (3-4.5kg) will feed 6-8 people. A medium turkey (4-5kg) will feed 8-10 people. A large turkey (6-6.5kg) will feed 12-15 people.
20 pound turkey can feeds how many?
For 14 people, buy a 20-pound turkey.
How many hours for 14 pound turkey?
- How long to cook a stuffed turkey. 8 to 12 pounds: 3 to 3½ hours. 12 to 14 pounds: 3½ to 4 hours. 14 to 18 pounds: 4 to 4¼ hours. 18 to 20 pounds: 4¼ to 4¾ hours. 20 to 24 pounds: 4¾ to 5¼ hours. Note: For safety reasons, the USDA recommends cooking stuffing outside of the turkey to guarantee uniform doneness.
How many pound turkey for 30 guests?
- Turkey Math: As a general rule, plan on 1 pound of turkey per person. If you like leftovers, make it 1½ to 2 pounds per person. Therefore, a 30-pound turkey can serve up to 30 people (but realistically, more like 15 to 20 if you want leftovers, and you probably do!).
How many pound turkey for 6 people?
See related link below .
How many people does 24 lb turkey feed?
8 to 10 people = 14- to 16-lb. turkey. 12 to 16 people = 16- to 22-lb. turkey.
How many people will 15 lb turkey feed?
- With our handy guide, you'll know exactly how much turkey should you be buying per person and whether that 15-pound bird is big enough or a few extra pounds are needed. As a general rule when buying turkey, plan on 1 pound of turkey per person. This allows approximately 7 cooked ounces of meat per serving.
How many people will a 4lb turkey feed?
- How many will a 4 lb turkey breast feed? If you opt for boneless turkey breast, you should plan on about 3/4 pound per person. For a bone-in cut, go for the aforementioned 1-1/4 pounds for each person–rounding it up to 1-1/2 pounds if you’re planning on plenty of leftovers. How many does a pound of boneless turkey breast serve?
How many pounds of turkey to feed ten?
- Chef Neal Fraser, of Redbird in Los Angeles, budgets for even more meat, recommending two pounds per person. Rocco DiSpirito, executive chef at The Standard Grill in NYC, seconds the two-pounds-per-person rule. “So, for 10 people you should prepare a 20-pound turkey.
How many calories in a pound of turkey?
Calories in a pound of turkeyThere are:
- approx 608 calories in one pound of cooked turkey breast, skin removed before eating
- approx 848 calories in one pound of cooked turkey breast including the skin
- approx 832 calories in one pound of cooked turkey dark meat, skin removed before eating
- approx 992 calories in one pound of cooked turkey dark meat including the skin
- approx 480 calories in one pound of raw white turkey meat, skin removed
- approx 560 calories in one pound of raw dark turkey meat with the skin removed
How many kilograms is a 12-pound turkey?
How many minutes per pound to cokk turkey?
10. Calculate Turkey Cooking Time and Temperature. The simplest way to figure out turkey roasting times is to calculate 13 minutes per pound at 350°F for an unstuffed turkey (that's about 3 hours for a 12- to 14-lb turkey), or 15 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.
How many minutes per pound turkey convection oven?
Range & Wall Oven - Cooking a Turkey in a Convection Oven
|Unstuffed (10-15 lbs.)||8-11 min./lb||325|
|Unstuffed (over 15 lbs.)||7-10 min/lb.||325|
How many oz in a 12.5 pound turkey?
How many servings per pound of turkey breast?
- The assumption here is that a serving is 1/2 pound. And that is a nice good sized slice of turkey. This assumption leads to 6 servings of a turkey breast that is 3 pounds. By the way, this is the size most commonly found in the supermarkets.
How many can a 12-14 lb turkey feed?
i would say about 8 to 12 people depending if they are starving or not
How many people can a whole turkey breast feed?
- One (three-pound) half-breast will feed two to four people. A whole ( six – to seven -pound) turkey breast (two breasts, still joined at the breast bone) will feed six to eight people. How long does it take to cook a Butterball boneless turkey breast?
How many people can you feed with a turkey?
- So, for example, a small 12–14 lb (5.4–6.4 kg) turkey will feed up to 14 people, a medium 15–17 lb (6.8–7.7 kg) turkey will feed up to 17, and a large 18–21 pounds (8.2–9.5 kg) turkey can feed up to 21. If you want plenty of leftovers, get a larger bird than you need to serve everyone.
How many people does a boneless turkey breast feed?
- A whole (six- to seven-pound) turkey breast (two breasts, still joined at the breast bone) will feed six to eight people. How do you bake a Butterball boneless turkey breast?
How many people will a 16 lb turkey feed?
32 people. Or all of Africa
How many people will a 23 lb turkey feed?
20 people with a little leftovers
How many people will a 25 lb turkey feed?
Depends how hungry they are. on average 10 people.