How many people does a 12lb turkey?
- Top best answers to the question «How many people does a 12lb turkey»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many people does a 12lb turkey?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How many people does a 12lb turkey»
- A 12-lb turkey is a mid-sized turkey that won't be hard to handle and doesn't require many hours to roast. Depending on the size of your guests' appetites, a 12-lb. turkey should feet approximately 12 people. Don't be concerned about leftovers, as leftover turkey almost never goes to waste. Even small pieces can be used to make soup or sandwiches.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many people does a 12lb turkey?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ How long does a 12lb turkey crown take to cook?
- It is recommended to cook it for 30-40 Minutes per pound. A 8 pound turkey will take in average 4 hours while a larger, 12 pound turkey will take about 6 hours.
- How many people does 24 lb turkey feed?
- How many people does a 16 pound turkey feed?
- How many people does a 22 lb turkey serve?
▶️ How long should i cook a 12lb turkey?
- Cook the turkey until the meat thermometer registers at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit in the meaty part of the thigh. A 12-lb. turkey should cook in 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Remove the roasted turkey from the oven.
- How many people does a 25 pound turkey feed?
- How many people does a boneless turkey breast feed?
- How many people 8.5 lb turkey?
▶️ How much stuffing needed for a 12lb turkey?
|Quantity of Stuffing||Size of Bird||Number of Servings|
|4 cups||6 to 8 pounds||6 to 7|
|6 cups||8 to 10 pounds||8 to 9|
|2 quarts||10 to 12 pounds||10 to 11|
|3 quarts||12 to 15 pounds||12 to 16|
- How many people are in turkey?
- How many people does 5 pounds of turkey breast feed?
- Does turkey people eat pork?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «How many people does a 12lb turkey?» so you can surely find the answer!
Ft worth turkey trot how many people?
- A Thanksgiving Tradition The Fort Worth YMCA Turkey Trot started on Thanksgiving morning in 1981 with just a 5K race. Since then, the Turkey Trot has grown from 200 runners to over 10,000 in our 5K, 10K and Gobbler Trot races. It has become a Fort Worth tradition for generations of families and our community.
How many people live in istanbul turkey?
About 12.6 million.
How many pound turkey for 6 people?
See related link below .
How many people will 15 lb turkey feed?
- With our handy guide, you'll know exactly how much turkey should you be buying per person and whether that 15-pound bird is big enough or a few extra pounds are needed. As a general rule when buying turkey, plan on 1 pound of turkey per person. This allows approximately 7 cooked ounces of meat per serving.
How many people will a 4lb turkey feed?
- How many will a 4 lb turkey breast feed? If you opt for boneless turkey breast, you should plan on about 3/4 pound per person. For a bone-in cut, go for the aforementioned 1-1/4 pounds for each person–rounding it up to 1-1/2 pounds if you’re planning on plenty of leftovers. How many does a pound of boneless turkey breast serve?
How many pounds of turkey for 14 people?
- 4 to 6 people = 4- to 9-lb. turkey (If you can't find a bird that small, you can get a slightly larger bird that will allow for more leftovers.) 8 to 10 people = 14- to 16-lb. turkey 12 to 16 people = 16- to 22-lb. turkey 18 to 20 people = 27- to 30-lb. turkey
How many pounds of turkey for creamed turkey sandwiches for 100 people?
There should be about 100 pounds of turkey for 100 people. There should be a pound of turkey for each person.
How many people can a whole turkey breast feed?
- One (three-pound) half-breast will feed two to four people. A whole ( six – to seven -pound) turkey breast (two breasts, still joined at the breast bone) will feed six to eight people. How long does it take to cook a Butterball boneless turkey breast?
How many people can you feed with a turkey?
- So, for example, a small 12–14 lb (5.4–6.4 kg) turkey will feed up to 14 people, a medium 15–17 lb (6.8–7.7 kg) turkey will feed up to 17, and a large 18–21 pounds (8.2–9.5 kg) turkey can feed up to 21. If you want plenty of leftovers, get a larger bird than you need to serve everyone.
How many people will a 14 pound turkey feed?
I just read on this site that the rule of thumb is 2 persons less than the number of pounds of turkey. As an example a 14 lb Turkey should feed 12 people. To verify this answer enter the question: How many people will a 15 lb turkey feed. GMac
How many people will a 15 lb turkey serve?
Figure about 1 pound per person, so about 15 people.
How many people will a 16 lb turkey feed?
32 people. Or all of Africa
How many people will a 16 pound turkey feed?
For a turkey over 12 pounds, you would figure on 1 1/2 pounds per person. A 16 pound turkey would feed 10 people.
How many people will a 20 pound turkey feed?
How many people will a 23 lb turkey feed?
20 people with a little leftovers
How many people will a 25 lb turkey feed?
Depends how hungry they are. on average 10 people.
How many people will a 25 pound turkey feed?
How to Figure Out How Much Turkey Per Person
|Number of Guests||Turkey Weight–|
How many people will a 30 pound turkey feed?
12 to 16 people = 16- to 22-lb. turkey. 18 to 20 people = 27- to 30-lb. turkey.
How many people will a ten pound turkey serve?
- For instance, turkeys weighing less than 12 pounds will serve 1 person for each pound of weight. A 10-pound bird will serve 10 people. But a turkey weighing more than 12 pounds will feed 1 guest for each 3/4 pound of turkey weight.
How many people will an 8.5 lb turkey feed?
For turkeys smaller than 16 pounds, estimate 1 pound per serving (this accounts for bone weight). For larger birds, a bit less is fine; they have a higher meat-to-bone ratio. But if your goal is to have ample leftovers, aim for 1½ pounds per person whatever the turkey's size. For 8 people, buy a 12-pound turkey.
How many people would a 15 pound turkey feed?
possibly 8-10 people
How many pounds of turkey breast for 10 people?
5 lbs. about a half pound per person.....
How many pounds of turkey to feed 125 people?
I would serve 6 oz portions. -So about 47 pounds of turkey.