How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey?
- Top best answers to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey»
The simplest way to figure out turkey roasting times is to calculate 13 minutes per pound at 350°F for an unstuffed turkey (that's about 3 hours for a 12- to 14-lb turkey), or 15 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ How long to cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey?
- For a 28-30 lb turkey (weight with giblets): Bake in a 325 ° oven for 3 1/2-4 1/2 hr. Times are for unstuffed birds. A stuffed bird may cook at the same rate as an unstuffed one; however, be prepared to allow 30 to 50 minutes longer. Is it better to cook a turkey covered or uncovered?
- How to cook a 25 pound turkey unstuffed?
- How long will a 28 pound turkey take to cook?
- How long do you cook a 20 pound unstuffed turkey at 350?
▶️ How long do you cook a 25 pound unstuffed turkey?
Roasting times for whole un stuffed turkeysPreheat your oven to 160Â°C (325Â°F) and use these cooking times to prepare roast turkey that's moist, tender and delicious 22 to 26 lb Un Stuffed Turkey 4 - 4 Â½ hrs Turkey is fully cooked and safe to eat when the meat thermometer reads 77Â°C or 170Â°F.
- How long will it take to cook a 12 pound turkey?
- How long will it take to cook a 17 pound turkey?
- How long do you cook a 22 pound unstuffed turkey at 425 degrees?
▶️ How long do you cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey?
Stuffed - 8 1/2 hours
- How long do you cook a 20lb unstuffed turkey?
- How long does it take to cook 12 pound turkey?
- How long cook a 23 pound turkey?
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey?» so you can surely find the answer!
How long to cook 18 pound turkey?
- Here's how long you should cook an 18 pound turkey in an electric roaster for delicious results. An 18 pound unstuffed turkey should cook for 2 to 2.5 hours.
How long to cook 18.48 pound turkey?
Turkey Cooking Time Per PoundIn an oven set to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, cooking an 18- to 20-pound unstuffed thawed or fresh turkey will take between 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 hours, according to the USDA. This amounts to about 14 minutes of cooking time per pound.
How long will it take to cook a 22 pound turkey at 250 degrees?
As long as the turkey registers a temperature of 165 degrees F. it is safe to eat no matter the color. This requires a cooking time: At 235 degrees F your turkey will take 30 to 35 minutes per pound. At 250 degrees F your turkey will take 25 to 30 minutes per pound.
18 lb unstuffed turkey how long to cook at 425?
If your turkey weighs 18 to 20 pounds, roast it at:
- 425°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours.
- 400°F for 3¾ to 4 hours.
- 350°F for 4 to 4¼ hours.
- 325°F for 4¼ to 4½ hours.
How long do i cook a 18 lb unstuffed turkey?
- How long to cook a turkey or times to cook an unstuffed turkey: 8 to 12 pound turkey will cook in about 2 hours 45 minutes to 3 hours 12 to 14 pounds will be 3 hours to 3 hours 45 minutes 14 to 18 pounds will take about 3 hours 45 minutes to 4 hours and 15 minutes 18 to 20 pound turkey will cook in about 4 hours 15 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes 20 to 24 pounds will take about 4 hours 30 minutes to 5 hours
How long does it take a 16 pound turkey to cook?
- For whole, unstuffed turkeys in oven cooking bags, cook at 350 °F (176.7 °C) for the following approximate times: 8-12 lb turkey: 1 1/2 to 2 hours; 12 to 16 lb. turkey: 2 to 2 1/2 hours; 16-20 lb turkey: 2 1/2 to 3 hours; 20-24 lb turkey: 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Add 30 minutes to the times if you are stuffing the turkey.
How long does it take to cook a 21.5 pound turkey?
A 21.5 pound turkey should be cooked for about 4.5 hours. The turkey should be cooked at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
How long does it take to cook a 22 pound turkey?
- roast 3¼ hours to 3½ hours.
- roast 3½ to 4 hours.
- roast 4 to 4¼ hours.
- roast 4¼ to 4¾ hours.
- roast 4¾ to 5¼ hours.
How long does it take to cook a 25 pound turkey?
- The general rule for cooking a turkey is 20 minutes per pound, but that can vary depending on whether or not your turkey recipe calls for a stuffed or unstuffed bird. Use this handy chart to determine approximately how long to cook it, whether stuffed or unstuffed.
How long do u cook 20 pound turkey?
We recommend roasting turkey at 350 degrees F for 13 minutes per pound for an unstuffed turkey. ... How Long to Cook a Turkey.
|Turkey Weight||Servings||Cooking Time|
|12 to 14 lb||8 to 10||2 3/4 to 3 hours|
|15 to 18 lb||10 to 12||3 1/4 to 4 hours|
|18 to 20 lb||12 to 14||4 to 4 1/4 hours|
|20 to 22 lb||14 to 16||4 1/4 to 4 3/4 hours|
How long does a 13.13 pound turkey cook?
Your turkey is done when the internal temperature is minimum 165 degrees F. ... How Long to Cook an Unstuffed Turkey.
|8 to 12 pounds||2¾ to 3 hours|
|12 to 14 pounds||3 to 3¾ hours|
|14 to 18 pounds||3¾ to 4¼ hours|
|18 to 20 pounds||4¼ to 4½ hours|
How long should a 19 pound turkey cook?
In an oven set to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, cooking an 18- to 20-pound unstuffed thawed or fresh turkey will take between 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 hours, according to the USDA. This amounts to about 14 minutes of cooking time per pound. For a 19-pound turkey, this comes to about four hours and 26 minutes.
How long should a 20 pound turkey cook?
For example, a 20 pound turkey will take 4 1/4 to 5 hours to cook, check the temperature on the thermometer after 4 1/4 hours.
How long should a 5 pound turkey cook?
A good rule is 30 minutes per pound. Or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
How long to cook 25 pound stuffed turkey?
According to the ButterBall website;4½ to 5 hours unstuffed, 5½ to 6¼ hours stuffed
How long to cook 27 pound butterball turkey?
For your reference, here are turkey cooking times determined by the weight of your Butterball turkey when your oven is set to 325 degrees.
- 4.5 - 7 lbs. Unstuffed: 2-2.5 hours…
- 7-9 lbs: Unstuffed: 2.5-3 hours…
- 9-18 lbs: Unstuffed: 3-3.5 hours…
- 18-22 lbs: Unstuffed: 3.5-4 hours…
- 22-24 lbs: Unstuffed: 4-4.5 hours…
- 24-30 lbs:
How long to cook stuffed 22 pound turkey?
I just looked this up and for a 22 - 24lb turkey stuffed it says 5 - 5 1/2 hrs.
How long does it take to cook a 17 pound thawed turkey?
- Heat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the turkey in the roasting pan: Unwrap the turkey and place it on top of a roasting rack inside a roasting pan.
- Roast for 2 1/2 hours.
- Check the temperature: This temperature check is just to get a reference point for how quickly the turkey is cooking.
How long does it take to cook a 4.8 pound turkey breast?
A 4–6 pound breast should take anywhere between 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/4 hours. A 6–8 pounder should take from 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours. If you're using a convection oven, a 3-pound breast should take about 1 1/2–2 hours at 350F. Do not go by cooking times.
How long does it take to cook an 18 pound fresh turkey?
If your turkey weighs 18 to 20 pounds, roast it at: 425°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours. 400°F for 3¾ to 4 hours.
What temperature do i cook an unstuffed turkey?
Turkey is cooked when the meat thermometer reads 170°F (77°C) for an unstuffed turkey, or 180°F (82°C) for a stuffed turkey and the juices run clear.
How long will it take to cook a 21.17lbs turkey?
approximately 4 1/2 hours at 350*