How long will it take to cook a 12 pound turkey?
- Top best answers to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound turkey»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound turkey?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 20 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound turkey»
- The simplest way to figure out turkey roasting times is to calculate 13 minutes per pound at 350°F for an unstuffed turkey (that's about 3 hours for a 12- to 14-lb turkey), or 15 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound turkey?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ How long will a 28 pound turkey take to cook?
Turkey weight with giblets: 28–30 lb.
Cooking time: 3½ to 4½ hr.
- How long does it take to cook 12 pound turkey?
- How long will it take to cook a 22 pound turkey at 250 degrees?
- How long cook a 23 pound turkey?
▶️ How long will it take to cook a 17 pound turkey?
- 8-12 lb turkey: 1 1/2 to 2 hours; 12 to 16 lb turkey: 2 to 2 1/2 hours; 16-20 lb turkey: 2 1/2 to 3 hours; 20-24 lb turkey: 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- How long to cook 18 pound turkey?
- How long to cook 18.48 pound turkey?
- How long does it take a 16 pound turkey to cook?
▶️ How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey?
The simplest way to figure out turkey roasting times is to calculate 13 minutes per pound at 350°F for an unstuffed turkey (that's about 3 hours for a 12- to 14-lb turkey), or 15 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.
- How long does it take to cook a 21.5 pound turkey?
- How long does it take to cook a 22 pound turkey?
- How long does it take to cook a 25 pound turkey?
1 other answer
20 minutes per pound, so a 12 pound turkey will be 4 hours, at 325 degrees
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «How long will it take to cook a 12 pound turkey?» so you can surely find the answer!
How long does it take to cook a 17 pound thawed turkey?
- Heat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the turkey in the roasting pan: Unwrap the turkey and place it on top of a roasting rack inside a roasting pan.
- Roast for 2 1/2 hours.
- Check the temperature: This temperature check is just to get a reference point for how quickly the turkey is cooking.
How long does it take to cook a 4.8 pound turkey breast?
A 4–6 pound breast should take anywhere between 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/4 hours. A 6–8 pounder should take from 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours. If you're using a convection oven, a 3-pound breast should take about 1 1/2–2 hours at 350F. Do not go by cooking times.
How long does it take to cook an 18 pound fresh turkey?
If your turkey weighs 18 to 20 pounds, roast it at: 425°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours. 400°F for 3¾ to 4 hours.
How long do u cook 20 pound turkey?
We recommend roasting turkey at 350 degrees F for 13 minutes per pound for an unstuffed turkey. ... How Long to Cook a Turkey.
|Turkey Weight||Servings||Cooking Time|
|12 to 14 lb||8 to 10||2 3/4 to 3 hours|
|15 to 18 lb||10 to 12||3 1/4 to 4 hours|
|18 to 20 lb||12 to 14||4 to 4 1/4 hours|
|20 to 22 lb||14 to 16||4 1/4 to 4 3/4 hours|
How long does a 13.13 pound turkey cook?
Your turkey is done when the internal temperature is minimum 165 degrees F. ... How Long to Cook an Unstuffed Turkey.
|8 to 12 pounds||2¾ to 3 hours|
|12 to 14 pounds||3 to 3¾ hours|
|14 to 18 pounds||3¾ to 4¼ hours|
|18 to 20 pounds||4¼ to 4½ hours|
How long should a 19 pound turkey cook?
In an oven set to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, cooking an 18- to 20-pound unstuffed thawed or fresh turkey will take between 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 hours, according to the USDA. This amounts to about 14 minutes of cooking time per pound. For a 19-pound turkey, this comes to about four hours and 26 minutes.
How long should a 20 pound turkey cook?
For example, a 20 pound turkey will take 4 1/4 to 5 hours to cook, check the temperature on the thermometer after 4 1/4 hours.
How long should a 5 pound turkey cook?
A good rule is 30 minutes per pound. Or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
How long to cook 25 pound stuffed turkey?
According to the ButterBall website;4½ to 5 hours unstuffed, 5½ to 6¼ hours stuffed
How long to cook 27 pound butterball turkey?
For your reference, here are turkey cooking times determined by the weight of your Butterball turkey when your oven is set to 325 degrees.
- 4.5 - 7 lbs. Unstuffed: 2-2.5 hours…
- 7-9 lbs: Unstuffed: 2.5-3 hours…
- 9-18 lbs: Unstuffed: 3-3.5 hours…
- 18-22 lbs: Unstuffed: 3.5-4 hours…
- 22-24 lbs: Unstuffed: 4-4.5 hours…
- 24-30 lbs:
How long to cook stuffed 22 pound turkey?
I just looked this up and for a 22 - 24lb turkey stuffed it says 5 - 5 1/2 hrs.
How long will it take to cook a 21.17lbs turkey?
approximately 4 1/2 hours at 350*
How long will it take to cook a 5.2kg turkey?
It will take approximately 3 hours and 14 minutes to cook a fully-thawed 5.2 kg turkey. Pre-heat the oven to 350-degrees. If the turkey is not self-basting, brush the outside of the bird with melted butter before roasting.
How long will it take to thaw a 25-pound turkey?
The best way to thaw it is in the refrigerator. Figure one day for each 4-5 pounds of turkey, so it should take 5-6 days to thaw out a 25-pound turkey.
How long does a 20 pound turkey take to cook in a roaster?
DO NOT OPEN LID!
Simply turn the roaster down to 325 degrees thereafter. Roast for an additional 15 minutes per pound at 325 degrees. A 20-pound turkey will need about 4 ½ hours of roasting at the lower temperature.
How long does it take to cook a 17 1/2 pound turkey?
13 minutes of cooking time for each pound of turkey if roasting empty and 15 minutes per pound if stuffed. What temperature to cook the turkey? Preheat the oven to 450°F then drop the temperature to 350°F after putting the turkey into the oven.
How long does it take to cook a 23 pound turkey at 325?
For one 18- to 20-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 4¼ to 4½ hours. For one 20- to 24-pound turkey, roast at 325°F for 4½ to 5 hours.
How long does it take to cook a 5 pound butterball turkey breast?
roasting time is 1¼ to 3 hours. Browning occurs without basting. Check internal temperature during final half hour by inserting thermometer into thickest part of turkey breast. Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 165 to 170º F.
How long will it take 18 lb stuffed turkey to cook?
- For 18- to 20-pound turkey, roast 4¼ to 4¾ hours. For 20- to 24-pound turkey, roast 4¾ to 5¼ hours. The safest way to determine your exact stuffed turkey cooking time is by checking in every 15 minutes or so after the 3-hour mark using a meat thermometer.
How long do you cook a 13.19 pound turkey?