How long to cook a 3.5 pound turkey breast at 325 degrees?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long to cook a 3.5 pound turkey breast at 325 degrees?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long to cook a 3.5 pound turkey breast at 325 degrees?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ How long to cook a 6 pound turkey breast?
- The formula I use is: multiply the weight of your turkey breast by 2 and then subtract 4 to get the cook time in minutes. So, for a 6 pound turkey breast, I multiply by 2 which gives me 12 and then I subtract 4, which gives me 8. 8 minutes is what I recommend for a 6 pound turkey breast.
- How long do you cook a 6 pound butterball turkey breast?
- How long would you cook a frozen 10 pound turkey breast?
- How long do you cook a 10 pound turkey at 275 degrees?
▶️ How long to cook 18 pound turkey at 425 degrees?
If your turkey weighs 18 to 20 pounds, roast it at: 425°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours. 400°F for 3¾ to 4 hours.
- How long do you cook a 13.25 pound turkey on 350 degrees?
- How long do you cook a 16 pound turkey at 200 degrees?
- How long do you cook a 17 pound turkey at 280 degrees?
▶️ How long to cook a 10 pound turkey at 300 degrees?
A 10 pound turkey should be cooked at a temperature of at least 325 degrees. This ensures that bacteria does not grow and contaminate the turkey.
- How long do you cook a 25 pound turkey at 250 degrees?
- How long do you cook a 9 pound turkey at 400 degrees?
- Have a 7 pound boneless turkey breast how long to cook it?
1 other answer
A 3.5 pound turkey breast should be for about 2 hours. The turkey breast can be cooked in the oven at 325 degrees.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «How long to cook a 3.5 pound turkey breast at 325 degrees?» so you can surely find the answer!
How long do you cook a 3 pound butterball turkey breast roast?
Add ½ cup liquid. Cover and cook on LOW up to 8 hours or on HIGH up to 4 hours, until a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured with a meat thermometer. Turkey must reach 140ºF within 4 hours. Once done, remove from the slow cooker and let stand 10 minutes for easier carving.
How long does it take to cook a 4.8 pound turkey breast?
A 4–6 pound breast should take anywhere between 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/4 hours. A 6–8 pounder should take from 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours. If you're using a convection oven, a 3-pound breast should take about 1 1/2–2 hours at 350F. Do not go by cooking times.
What temperature to cook a 9 pound turkey breast?
In a 325°F oven temperature, a 9 pound turkey breast should be cooked 3 to 3-1/4 hours, until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the turkey breast reaches 165°F.
How long do you cook a 15.5 pound stuffed turkey at 350 degrees?
A good rule of thumb for cooking a turkey should be about 20 minutes per pound. So, for a 15.5 pound turkey it should cook for about 5 hours.
How long do you cook a 22 pound unstuffed turkey at 425 degrees?
425 degrees is much too high to cook the turkey, reduce your heat to 350degrees, and cook it for approx. 71/2 hours.
How long to cook 9lb breast turkey?
about 2 hours 45 minutes
How long does it take to cook a 5 pound butterball turkey breast?
roasting time is 1¼ to 3 hours. Browning occurs without basting. Check internal temperature during final half hour by inserting thermometer into thickest part of turkey breast. Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 165 to 170º F.
How long to cook a 6 pound turkey breast in a cooking bag?
about 3 hours but check in a cook book to be sure
How long cook a 23 pound turkey?
All cook times are based on placing a whole unstuffed turkey on a rack in a roasting pan and into a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven. ... How Long to Cook a Turkey.
|Turkey Weight||Servings||Cooking Time|
|18 to 20 lb||12 to 14||4 to 4 1/4 hours|
|20 to 22 lb||14 to 16||4 1/4 to 4 3/4 hours|
|23 to 24 lb||16 to 20||5 to 5 1/4 hours|
How long to cook 18 pound turkey?
- Here's how long you should cook an 18 pound turkey in an electric roaster for delicious results. An 18 pound unstuffed turkey should cook for 2 to 2.5 hours.
How long to cook 18.48 pound turkey?
Turkey Cooking Time Per PoundIn an oven set to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, cooking an 18- to 20-pound unstuffed thawed or fresh turkey will take between 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 hours, according to the USDA. This amounts to about 14 minutes of cooking time per pound.
How long does it take to cook a 12 pound turkey at 250 degrees?
At 250 degrees F your turkey will take 25 to 30 minutes per pound. At 275 degrees F your turkey will take 20 to 25 minutes per pound.
How long does it take to cook a 20 pound turkey at 450 degrees?
- Move oven rack to lowest position; heat oven to 450°F…
- On rack in shallow roasting pan, place turkey breast side up…
- Roast uncovered 2 hours 45 minutes to 3 hours 15 minutes, watching carefully…
- Turkey is done when thermometer reads 165°F and drumsticks move easily when lifted or twisted.
How long does it take to cook a 22 pound turkey at 325 degrees?
Expect it to take 4.5 to 5 hours to cook a 21.5-pound turkey at 325 degrees Fahrenheit — if your turkey is unstuffed. If it's full of your favorite stuffing, add at least 15 minutes to the total cooking time. Determine when the turkey is done by internal temperature only.
How long does it take to cook an 18 pound turkey at 350 degrees?
If your turkey weighs 18 to 20 pounds, roast it at: 425°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours. 400°F for 3¾ to 4 hours. 350°F for 4 to 4¼ hours.
How long will it take to cook a 22 pound turkey at 250 degrees?
As long as the turkey registers a temperature of 165 degrees F. it is safe to eat no matter the color. This requires a cooking time: At 235 degrees F your turkey will take 30 to 35 minutes per pound. At 250 degrees F your turkey will take 25 to 30 minutes per pound.
How long do you cook a 9 pound turkey breast in a convection oven?
In a convection oven, a 3- to 5 1/2-lb. breast should take between 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 hours; one weighing 5 1/2 to 9 lbs. will require 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours of roasting time.
How long do you cook a turkey breast?
- Place the bird on top of all the vegetables, cut side down. Cook the turkey for 1 ½ - 2 hours until cooked through. Test for doneness with a meat thermometer. Turkey should reach an internal temperature of 170°F (77°C) in the breast and 180°F (82°C) in the thigh.
How long do you cook boneless turkey breast?
- A typical boneless breast of 4 to 6 pounds takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, but cooking time and turkey coloration varies, so use a meat thermometer to determine doneness.
How long do you cook frozen turkey breast?
- You need to choose the right size of the turkey breast… In case your frozen turkey breast came with the gravy packet, make sure to add this packet to the pressure cooker before adding the turkey breast… When you use the high-pressure setting, the frozen turkey breast will take around 42 minutes to 48 minutes in the case of 7lbs to 8lbs More items...
How long to cook a turkey breast butterball?
Place breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush with oil to prevent drying. Do not cover. Cook for 4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C).
How long to cook honey glazed turkey breast?
- A combination of honey, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar for some tang, a little bourbon for a caramel flavor and, of course, some butter to round it out. Brush it on the turkey 2 to 3 times during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Brine the breast for about 8 hours for a juicy, flavorful result. Cook/smoke time: about 2 hours.
How long to cook turkey breast in foil?
- Fold the edges together in the center, slightly above the turkey like a tent and leave the ends open for air flow. The moisture will still be trapped inside the foil, but the turkey will gain a roasted flavor. Put the turkey in your preheated oven and cook an average of 20 minutes per pound with an extra 10 minutes or so for the first pound.
How many hours per pound do you cook a turkey breast?
Carve the breast and serve with the pan juices. Roasting times for a turkey breast cooked in a 325 degrees F oven: Unstuffed, a 2 to 3-pound turkey will cook from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Unstuffed, a 7 to 8-pound turkey will cook from 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours; if stuffed, it will cook in 3 to 4 hours.