How long to cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey?
- Top best answers to the question «How long to cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long to cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How long to cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey»
- For a 28-30 lb turkey (weight with giblets): Bake in a 325 ° oven for 3 1/2-4 1/2 hr. Times are for unstuffed birds. A stuffed bird may cook at the same rate as an unstuffed one; however, be prepared to allow 30 to 50 minutes longer. Is it better to cook a turkey covered or uncovered?
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How long to cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey?» often ask the following questions:
▶️ How long do you cook a 25 pound unstuffed turkey?
Roasting times for whole un stuffed turkeysPreheat your oven to 160Â°C (325Â°F) and use these cooking times to prepare roast turkey that's moist, tender and delicious 22 to 26 lb Un Stuffed Turkey 4 - 4 Â½ hrs Turkey is fully cooked and safe to eat when the meat thermometer reads 77Â°C or 170Â°F.
- How long do you cook a 20 pound unstuffed turkey at 350?
- How long will it take to cook a 12 pound unstuffed turkey?
- How long do you cook a 22 pound unstuffed turkey at 425 degrees?
▶️ How long do you cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey?
Stuffed - 8 1/2 hours
- How long do you cook a 20lb unstuffed turkey?
- 18 lb unstuffed turkey how long to cook at 425?
- How long do i cook a 18 lb unstuffed turkey?
▶️ How to cook a 25 pound turkey unstuffed?
Calculate Turkey Cooking Time and Temperature. The simplest way to figure out turkey roasting times is to calculate 13 minutes per pound at 350°F for an unstuffed turkey (that's about 3 hours for a 12- to 14-lb turkey), or 15 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.
- How long cook a 23 pound turkey?
- How long to cook 18 pound turkey?
- How long to cook 18.48 pound turkey?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «How long to cook a 28 pound unstuffed turkey?» so you can surely find the answer!
How long do u cook 20 pound turkey?
We recommend roasting turkey at 350 degrees F for 13 minutes per pound for an unstuffed turkey. ... How Long to Cook a Turkey.
|Turkey Weight||Servings||Cooking Time|
|12 to 14 lb||8 to 10||2 3/4 to 3 hours|
|15 to 18 lb||10 to 12||3 1/4 to 4 hours|
|18 to 20 lb||12 to 14||4 to 4 1/4 hours|
|20 to 22 lb||14 to 16||4 1/4 to 4 3/4 hours|
How long does a 13.13 pound turkey cook?
Your turkey is done when the internal temperature is minimum 165 degrees F. ... How Long to Cook an Unstuffed Turkey.
|8 to 12 pounds||2¾ to 3 hours|
|12 to 14 pounds||3 to 3¾ hours|
|14 to 18 pounds||3¾ to 4¼ hours|
|18 to 20 pounds||4¼ to 4½ hours|
How long should a 19 pound turkey cook?
In an oven set to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, cooking an 18- to 20-pound unstuffed thawed or fresh turkey will take between 4 1/4 and 4 1/2 hours, according to the USDA. This amounts to about 14 minutes of cooking time per pound. For a 19-pound turkey, this comes to about four hours and 26 minutes.
How long should a 20 pound turkey cook?
For example, a 20 pound turkey will take 4 1/4 to 5 hours to cook, check the temperature on the thermometer after 4 1/4 hours.
How long should a 5 pound turkey cook?
A good rule is 30 minutes per pound. Or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
How long to cook 25 pound stuffed turkey?
According to the ButterBall website;4½ to 5 hours unstuffed, 5½ to 6¼ hours stuffed
How long to cook 27 pound butterball turkey?
For your reference, here are turkey cooking times determined by the weight of your Butterball turkey when your oven is set to 325 degrees.
- 4.5 - 7 lbs. Unstuffed: 2-2.5 hours…
- 7-9 lbs: Unstuffed: 2.5-3 hours…
- 9-18 lbs: Unstuffed: 3-3.5 hours…
- 18-22 lbs: Unstuffed: 3.5-4 hours…
- 22-24 lbs: Unstuffed: 4-4.5 hours…
- 24-30 lbs:
How long to cook stuffed 22 pound turkey?
I just looked this up and for a 22 - 24lb turkey stuffed it says 5 - 5 1/2 hrs.
What temperature do i cook an unstuffed turkey?
Turkey is cooked when the meat thermometer reads 170°F (77°C) for an unstuffed turkey, or 180°F (82°C) for a stuffed turkey and the juices run clear.
How long do you cook a 13.19 pound turkey?
How long do you cook a 14.75 pound turkey?
- *For other sizes: 2-1/4-3 hours for 10-14 lbs (at 350°F), 3-4 hours for 15-22 lbs, 4-4.5 hours for 23-25 lbs and 4.5-5 hours for 26-29 lbs…
- If you're stuffing your turkey, add the weight of the stuffing to the overall weight used to calculate the cooking time.
How long do you cook a 18 pound turkey?
- An 18–24-pound turkey should be cooked for 4 to 5 hours. Minimum turkey cooking temperature is 325 degrees F. A meat thermometer can be placed between the inner thigh, the wing, and the breast. Do not touch the bone with the thermometer. The minimum turkey-meat temperature is 165 degrees F for a fully cooked turkey.
How long do you cook a 25 pound turkey?
Turkey Cooking Times and Temperatures
A 25-pound turkey would take approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes to cook until done — when a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast and thigh registers 165 F, according to the University of Minnesota Extension.
How long do you cook a 30 pound turkey?
- Here's how long to cook a turkey weighing in at 30 pounds. Cooking a 30-Pound Turkey. You'll need to cook your 30 lb turkey for 4.5-5 hours at 325 F. Be sure to use a meat thermometer to guage when your turkey is done - It should register 170° F in the breast and 180° F in the thigh.
How long do you cook a 31 pound turkey?
A 31 pound turkey breast should be cooked for at least 4.5 to 5 hours. The turkey can cook in the oven at 325 degrees.
How long do you cook a ten pound turkey?
- The general rule for cooking a turkey is 20 minutes per pound, but that can vary depending on whether or not your turkey recipe calls for a stuffed or unstuffed bird. Use this handy chart to determine approximately how long to cook it, whether stuffed or unstuffed.
How long do you cook an 18 pound turkey?
Turkey Roasting Times(Approximate Timetable for Roasting a Turkey at 325°F) Weight Unstuffed Stuffed 8 to 12 pounds 2¾ to 3 hours 3 to 3½ hours 12 to 14 pounds 3 to 3¾ hours 3½ to 4 hours 14 to 18 pounds 3¾ to 4¼ hours 4 to 4¼ hours 18 to 20 pounds 4¼ to 4½ hours 4¼ to 4¾ hours 20 to 24 pounds 4½ to 5 hours 4¾ to 5¼ hours
How long should you cook a 22 pound turkey?
Roasting times for whole turkeysPreheat your oven to 160Â°C (325Â°F) and use these cooking times to prepare roast turkey that's moist, tender and delicious 16 to 22 lb Un Stuffed Turkey 3 Â½ - 4 hrs 16 to 22 lb Stuffed Turkey 4 - 4 Â½ hrs Turkey is fully cooked and safe to eat when the meat thermometer reads 77Â°C or 170Â°F for an un-stuffed turkey and 82Â°C or 180Â°F for a stuffed turkey.
How long should you cook a 30 pound turkey?
- When you’re ready to roast your turkey, here is what our Test Kitchen and the folks at Butterball suggest for 24- to 30-pound turkeys: 24- to 30-pound turkey cooking time (unstuffed): Cook for 4½ to 5 hours at 325°F. 24- to 30-pound turkey cooking time (stuffed): Cook for 5½ to 6¼ hours at 325°F.
How long to cook 15 pound turkey at 325?
If your turkey weighs 15 to 16 pounds, roast it at:
- 425°F for 3 to 3¼ hours.
- 400°F for 3¼ to 3½ hours.
- 350°F for 3½ to 3¾ hours.
- 325°F for 3¾ to 4 hours.
How long to cook 17 pound turkey at 325?
Assuming you are roasting your turkey in a 325°F oven, plan on 15 to 17 minutes of cooking time for each pound of an unstuffed turkey. Plan on 20 to 22 minutes per pound for a stuffed turkey.
How long to cook 25 pound turkey in microwave?
Make sure the turkey is fully thawed as microwave thawing followed by microwave cooking crates uneven cooking. A whole turkey takes 7 to 9 minutes per pound at 50 percent power and rotating the dish every 15 minutes.
How long to cook a 20 pound butterflied turkey?
- If you’re baking it at 325°F (the lowest temperature the USDA recommends), you’ll need to bake a 20-lb turkey in the oven for 4 to 5 hours if it’s unstuffed, and 4 ¼ to 5 ¼ hours if it’s stuffed.